Welcome to CAPSiDE S.L., CAPSiDE UK Ltd. and CAPSiDE Training S.L.'s website.
To comply with the established laws about the services for the information and e-commerce society, here is the general information about this website:
- Plaça de Catalunya 1, 3D - 08002, Barcelona
- Contact: Telf. 902 877 803 – (+34) 934 266 731Fax. (+34) 934 230 064.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Registry: Registro Mercantil de Barcelona,Tomo 36165, Folio 147, Hoja B 279453, Inscripción 3
- C.I.F.: B-43649862
CAPSiDE Training, S.L.
- Plaça de Catalunya 1, 3D - 08002, Barcelona
- Contact: Telf. 902 877 803 – (+34) 934 266 731
- E-mail: [email protected]
- C.I.F.: B-B66090960
CAPSiDE UK Ltd.
- Aldagte Tower - 2 Leman Street, E1 8FA London, United Kingdom
- Contact: +44 203 321 5949
- E-mail: [email protected]
- VAT: B-43649862
Anytime CAPSiDE is mentioned in the website can refer to CAPSiDE S.L, CAPSiDE Training, S.L. and/or CAPSiDE UK Ltd.
General condition of use
These conditions regulate the use of this website, where CAPSiDE provides information to the audience about its services. By accessing to this website and using its contents, the user implies that he has read and accepted, without reservations, these conditions.
Intellectual and industrial property
© 2019 CAPSiDE, S.L.; CAPSiDE UK Ltd. & CAPSiDE Training, S.L. All rights reserved.
The entire contents of this website, which includes content not limited to, text, images, files, photographs, logos, graphics, trademarks, icons, color combinations or any other element, its structure and design, selection and presentation of the materials included therein, and the software, links and other audiovisual or audio content, as well as graphic and source code required for its operation, access and use, design are protected by copyright and intellectual property, CAPSiDE ownership or third parties, without implied assignment rights to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web site.
In particular, reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and in general any other form of exploitation by any means, all or part of the contents of this website, as well as is prohibited their design and selection and presentation of the materials included in it. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out with the express authorization of CAPSiDE and whenever reference is made to the ownership of those rights CAPSiDE of intellectual property.
It not decompile also remains, disassemble, reverse engineer, sublicense or otherwise transmit, translate, or make derivative works of the computer programs required for the operation, access and use of this website and the services contained therein, as well as made concerning all or part of such programs, any acts of exploitation described in the preceding paragraph. The user of the website must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection devices or security systems that may be installed in it.
The trademarks, trade names or logos are owned by CAPSiDE or third parties may not be construed that access to the website gives no rights over any trademarks, trade names and / or logos.
The hyperlinks contained in this website may lead users to other sites and web pages managed by third parties over which CAPSiDE does not exercise any control, CAPSiDE not responsible for the contents or status of these sites and web pages and access to them through this website does not mean that CAPSiDE recommends or approves their contents.
In order to improve the website, CAPSiDE reserves the right, at any time, without notice, to modify, extend or suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and website services, unilaterally.
It also reserves the right to modify at any time these conditions of use and any other particular conditions.
Whoever uses this website does so at their own risk. CAPSiDE, its partners, collaborators, employees and representatives are not responsible for any errors or omissions that could suffer the contents of this website or other content that can be accessed through it. CAPSiDE, its partners, collaborators, employees and representatives can not be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this website, nor for any action taken on the basis of the information provided therein.
The information on this website is provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied and may be changed or updated without notice.
CAPSiDE does not guarantee the absence of viruses, worms or other damaging computer programs which could damage or alter the computer system, electronic documents or files of users of this website. Consequently, CAPSiDE not liable for damages that such elements may cause to users or to third parties. Also not responsible or guarantee the availability and continuity of access to this website or that it is error free, corresponding to the user of the Web site, in any event, the requirement to have adequate tools to detect and disinfect tools harmful or harmful software.
The user liable for damages of any kind that CAPSiDE may suffer as a result of a breach of any of the obligations to which they are bound by these conditions. The user is aware and voluntarily accepts that the use of any content of this website occurs in all cases under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
CAPSiDE S.L, CAPSiDE Training, S.L. and CAPSiDE UK Ltd. comply with the current regulation about personal data, users privacy and the secrecy and security of personal data according to the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Union and Council of April 27th, 2016. To do so, CAPSiDE S.L, CAPSiDE Training, S.L. and CAPSiDE UK Ltd. have adopted all the technical and organisational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, change, unauthorised access and theft of personal data keeping in mind the technology status, the data nature and the risks to which they are exposed.
In particular, it is reported that your personal data can only be obtained for processing when they are appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained.
When personal data is collected through the various data entry channels, the user will be previously informed in a clear and unambiguous manner of the following points:
- Existence of a treatment of personal data.
- the identity and contact information of the person responsible for the processing of personal data obtained,
- the contact information of the security and privacy committee
- the purposes of the treatment to which the personal data is destined and the legal basis of the treatment;
- the recipients or the categories of recipients of the personal data, if applicable.
- where appropriate, the intention of the person responsible for transferring personal data to a third country;
- the term or criteria for the preservation of information;
- the existence of the right to request the data controller to access the personal data concerning the interested party, and its rectification or suppression, or the limitation of its
- processing, the right to the portability of the data, or to oppose the processing. Also, how to exercise the aforementioned rights.
- when the treatment is based on the consent of the interested party, the existence of the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on
- the consent prior to its withdrawal; If the treatment is not based on consent, your right to exercise opposition to treatment.
- the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority;
- the existence, if any, of automated decisions, including the elaboration of profiles and the exercise of rights associated with said treatment.
How does CAPSiDE collect data?CAPSiDE collects user information or visitor to this website at different times:
- At the time of user registration by completing its part of one or more electronic forms provided on this website. This identification shall later allow the registered user to access or use certain content or services offered on this website.
- While browsing the website, by registering your IP address.
- When the user or visitor communicates with CAPSiDE by sending an e-mail.
What is your personal data for?- Data collection forms.In each of the forms in which personal data is collected, the user will receive detailed information about the processing of their data, purpose, possible recipients of information, mandatory or optional nature of their answers to questions they will be raised and, in general, all mentions required by applicable law on the protection of personal data.Fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the registration form to be completed by the user are necessary and obligatory to fulfill your request is voluntary inclusion of data in the remaining fields. User's refusal to provide the information required in the obligatory fields CAPSiDE not comply with the request.
- IP addresses, from the time the user accesses our website, your Internet address could remain registered on our machines as LOG files (historical). Consequently, the user leaves no trace of the IP address in each session you by your service provider, such that each request, consultation, visit or call to an element of a web site could be recorded. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the LOG files are anonymous (so they do not identify the name and surname) and will be used only for internal purposes such as conducting statistics used to control access to the website.
- Sending an email
Personal data (including but not limited to your e-mail address) that the user or viewer of this website provide by sending an e-mail, will be incorporated into a file whose owner and responsible are CAPSiDE SL and CAPSiDE UK Ltd., in order to fulfill your request, and to send commercial or promotional information content on products, services, news and events related to CAPSiDE by any means including email. Notwithstanding the foregoing, consent can be revoked, so if the user does not want the processing of data is carried out with the stated purpose, or wish to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, should be addressed writing to CAPSiDE, SL, Administration Department, enclosing a photocopy of your iD or equivalent identification document to the address located on Plaça de Catalunya 1, 3D - 08002, Barcelona
How do I update my personal data?The user guarantees that the personal data provided to CAPSiDE through this website, either by filling in the appropriate form or by sending an lectronic mail are true, accurate, current and complete, and is responsible for communicating to CAPSiDE any changes or updates thereof. To do so, they must communicate in writing to CAPSiDE any changes or updates to your data by sending a letter (attaching a photocopy of their National Identity Document or equivalent ID) to our address: CAPSiDE,Plaça de Catalunya 1, 3D - 08002, Barcelona.
Communication of illicit and inadequate activities
In the event that any website user becomes aware that hyperlinks to pages whose content or services are unlawful, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to public morality may contact CAPSiDE indicating the following:
- Personal data: name, address, phone number and email address;
- Description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate nature of the hyperlink;
- In the event of violation of rights, such as intellectual property, personal data of the holder of the rights infringed when someone other than the caller. It should also provide the title that certifies the holder's legitimate rights and, if applicable, the representative to act on behalf of the owner when someone other than the caller;
- The reception from CAPSiDE of the communication under this clause will not, in accordance with the rules on services of the information society and electronic commerce, effective knowledge of the activities and / or contents indicated by the caller
These conditions of use are governed in each and every one of its clauses by Spanish law.