How do you enable a Continuous Delivery pipeline when you’re using containers?
In this webinar, Javi Moreno will use Visual Studio Team Services and Docker Swarm to show you how. At the end of the webinar, you’ll be able to connect your Github repository with a Docker Swarm staging cluster in a Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
Continuous delivery pipeline for containers with Visual Studio Team Services – Schedule
- What is Continuous Delivery
- Creating a Docker Swarm cluster
- Creating a private Docker Registry
- Quick description of the Github project repository
- Presenting Team Services
- Building the Docker images
- Manipulating Docker Compose files
- Managing artifacts
- Configuring the deployment
- Testing the whole pipeline
- Delivering a new version of the application
- Final words
Join us on July 13th at 11:00h CET!