In this 45-minute webinar you’ll learn how to deploy an app with Amazon Web Services.
AWS for newbies – EC2
So, you have decided to deploy your project on AWS! Congratulations!
Amazon Web Services offers many services and possibilities, and most probably, you might feel a little disoriented among all these options.
Spoiler alert: He will be using EC2 virtual machines.
Concepts explained onthe webinar:
- Basic concepts on virtual machines
- VPC: The network by default
- EBS disks and their initial content (AMI)
- Executing an application on EC2
- Managing servers with ssh
Will you join us?
The webinar will take place on September 13th from 12:00 to 13:00h.
Sign up now and you’ll get the link for the event a few hours before it starts.