Did you know that Microsoft is one of the biggest contributors to OSS and provides an effective platform to run Docker?
CAPSiDE, active Microsoft Azure Partner, will be participating at this technical briefing exploring how to build robust, scalable and cost-effective cloud solutions with Microsoft Azure. Whether you are a CTO, a software architect or a senior system designer, Microsoft Azure Briefing will teach you about the benefits of migrating enterprise applications to the cloud.
Do not miss the chance to discover “The DevOps Path” with CAPSiDE´s SysOps Engineer Luis Alberto Giménez. He will take you through the best practices and key learnings on using the cloud to ensure an effective digital transformation. In addition, Microsoft speaker Ben Coleman will show you how to focus on the performance of your business by accelerating software delivery with Visual Studio Team Services.
Explore and discuss new changes: upcoming Platform as a Service (PaaS) enhancements and additions to Windows 10 enabling cross-platform development.
The briefing will take place on May 16th at 9h30 in Microsoft Offices Paddington, London.
Save the date!
Microsoft Azure Briefing with Open Source and Digital Transformation:
- 9h30 – 10h: Registration and Coffee Break
- 10h – 10h45: Azure, Microsoft, and Open Source
- 10h45 – 11h: Coffee Break
- 11h – 12h30: “The DevOps Path: An Azure & OpenSource Story” – Luis Alberto Giménez from CAPSiDE
- 12h30 – 13h30: Lunch and Networking
- 13h30 – 14h: From code to deployment with VSTS and Containers – Ben Coleman from Microsoft
- 14h – 14h15: Break
- 14h15 – 15h45: Docker – Docker EE Demo
- 15h45 – 16h30: Wrap up and Finish