For the first time in recent years, Madrid is hosting yet another Perl Workshop. The Madrid Perl Workshop will take place on June 3rd and we couldn’t be more excited!
The Madrid Perl Workshop will be a day full of Perl talks about different topics that’ll have Perl as its main focus. This first Madrid edition aims to unveil the advancements regarding framework development, code libraries and operations using Perl.
As we are Perl-users, CAPSiDE is sponsoring the workshop and we’ll also have some of our colleagues giving some talks. First of all, José Luis Martínez, our CTO. Martínez will talk about the toolchain tools that can help engineers to modulate, distribute, deploy, etc their programs with Perl.
Also, Marc Egea, Full Stack Software Developer at CAPSiDE, will give a special talk. Egea is bringing to the Madrid Perl Workshop a new talk style: “Talk as a Service”. Participants will be able to propose and vote a subject they’re interested in and he’ll do a talk about it at the end of the day. What will Talk as a Service be about?
Register here to attend to Perl Workshop taking place at Meteorológica in Madrid.
Save the Date!
Madrid Perl Workshop:
- 09h30 – 10h: Registration
- 10h – 11h: Keynote: Little things
- 11h – 11h30: Coffee Break
- 11h30 – 12h20: Introduction to Machine Learning (with Perl!)
- 12h30 – 12h50: A web server with Perl 6
- 13h – 13h20: Automating the deployment of “my” Perl
- 13h30 – 13h50: NativeCall on Perl 6
- 13h50 – 14h30: Lunch Break
- 14h30 – 14h50: Luser hacking toolbox
- 15h – 15h20: IO
- 15h30 – 16h20: Modern Perl toolchain
- 16h30 – 17h: Coffee Break
- 17h – 17h30: Resque to the rescue!
- 17h30 – 17h50: TaaS: Talk as a Service
- 18h – 18h30: Lightning talks
- 18h30 – 19h: Conclusion