The date of the first edition of Google Cloud Day Barcelona 2019 has been set. On this technological day, you will get to know the latest news on Cloud Computing through various technical and business sessions. Come and discover how IT experts have incorporated Google Cloud on their technological strategy!
Google Cloud Day Barcelona 2019 is an event for engineers, partners and customers interested in Google Cloud. The meeting will be an opportunity to share knowledge on the adoption of these technologies, as well as experiences from experts who are already managing their technological challenges with Google.
Google Cloud Day Barcelona 2019
The talks of the day will consist of the latest Google Cloud news and tendencies. With content specific to your needs, the following topics will be developed:
- Hybrid Cloud: modernize your infrastructure, enhance your application’s agility and innovation.
- Application development: define, operate, scale applications and deliver software continuously through GCP.
- Smart Analytics: turn data into useful information through an automatic learning-based platform and serverless data analysis.
- Productivity and collaboration: motivate your employees through the use of applications and smart tooling to collaborate from anywhere in real-time.
CAPSiDE will be participating on Google Cloud Day Barcelona 2019 as Gold Sponsor of the day. Constantino Casado, Pre-Sales Manager at CAPSiDE, will be presenting the session “Cloud-Run: Run Containers on GCP’s Serverless Infrastructure”. You will find it on the Infrastructure & Application Modernization track, from 14:30h to 15:30h.
Google Cloud Day Barcelona 2019 will take place on October 24th, at Arenas Shopping Center in Plaza España. The schedule of the day is from 8:30h to 18:30h. You can sign up through the form you will find on this link.
Don’t miss the perfect happening to define your digital transformation projects. Google Cloud Day Barcelona 2019 is the Cloud event of the season!
- 08:30–09:30 – Registration
- 09:30–11:00 – Plenary session
- 11:00–11:30 – Break and coffee
Tracks: Infrastructure & Application Modernization / Smart Analytics & Data Management
- 11:30–12:30 – Anthos Multi-Cloud: Kubernetes Formulas for Success / Google Cloud for Digital natives
- 12:30–13:30 – Where should I run my code? Choosing the right compute / Rethinking Business: Data Analytics With Google Cloud
- 13:30–14:30 – Lunch break
- 14:30–15:30 – Cloud-Run: Run Containers on GCP’s Serverless Infrastructure / Insight to Action: Driving ROI with Cloud for Marketing
- 15:30–16:30 – Google Cloud: Security and Trust on Google Cloud / SAP on Google Cloud – A truly differentiated enterprise solution
- 16:30–17:30 – Accelerating your digital business with Apigee / Building on Google’s latest Machine Learning advancements
- 17:30–18:30 – Migrate Enterprise Data Workloads to Google Cloud Platform / Unlocking the power of Google BigQuery