Red Hat and Microsoft have announced their partnership in offering a business support solution integrated on hybrid Cloud: OpenShift on Azure. If you wish to learn how one of the most useful container platforms at the enterprise level works, this new Microsoft practical workshop is for you. Do not miss this OpenShift on Azure Hands-on Workshop!
OpenShift on Azure: Hands-on Workshop
Red Hat and Microsoft have created a support model for customers using Red Hat solutions on Azure: OpenShift on Azure. Among many advantages, OpenShift on Azure offers wide availability of Red Hat secure solutions, whether its “pay-per-use” or “bring your own security”, across all Azure regions. For example, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, Red Hat Ansible Automation and Red Hat JBoss Middleware. OpenShift solutions on Azure are already available in the market and have a joint technical support.
Mario Arienza, Cloud Evangelist at CAPSiDE, will be in charge of leading this Openshift on Azure hands-on workshop. Along the training sessions, attendees will learn the basics of the solution and build a proof of concept deployment of Red Hat OpenShift on Microsoft Azure.
This OpenShift on Azure hands-on workshop will take place on March 29th at the Microsoft Iberia offices in Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid). The schedule will be from 09:30 to 18:00. If you wish to attend, hurry up and register on the following link.
Can’t wait to see you there!
OpenShift on Azure Hands-on Workshop Plan
- Introduction to OpenShift
- CHALLENGE -1: Deploy OpenShift on azure
- CHALLENGE -2: Create and manage projects
- CHALLENGE -3: Create and manage Applications
- CHALLENGE -4: Configuring automated builds
- CHALLENGE -5: Continuous Deployment
- CHALLENGE -6: Mini project: JBOSS EAP application
- CHALLENGE -7: Monitoring OpenShift with azure oms
- CHALLENGE -8: Azure DevOps Azure Container Registry and Helm
- CHALLENGE -9: Red Hat Cloud Forms on Azure