Santillana Technology Network is celebrating a new edition of their Education Tech Congress. This event revolves around the technological trends affecting the education field worldwide and those expected to enter soon.
Aware of the importance of technology in the education sector, the CAPSiDE group sponsors the event in this new edition. Additionally, Josep Ruano, CAPSiDE’s CEO and Lluís Vera, Ackcent Cybersecurity‘s CEO, will be actively participating in the event.
Lluís Vera will be giving a talk on The Impact of Cybersecurity in the Education sector. After that, Vera and Ruano, along with Manuel Ransán Blanco, will discuss the topics brought up in a discussion panel.
The Education Tech Congress 2017 from Santillana Technology Network will take place on November 16th at Hotel Meliá in Avenida América (Madrid). If you are unable to attend, the Santillana Technology Network staff has announced a streaming service, so you can watch the presentations on Live anywhere and through any Internet access device. If you want to follow theour streaming broadcast, register here.
Santillana’s Education Tech Congress schedule:
• 09:45 – 10:00h Welcome & Keynote | Santillana
• 10:00 – 10:40h Educational Ecosystems – The use of technology standards | Rob Abel, CEO IMS Global Learning Consortium.
• 10:40 – 11:20h The Impact of Cybersecurity in the Education sector | Lluís Vera, CEO @ Ackcent | Panelists: Lluís Vera, Manuel Ransán Blanco, Josep Ruano.
• 11:20 – 12:00h Coffee break
• 10:40 – 11:20h Stay in the forefront of the Educational Tech Innovation industry | Paul Grist, Head of Education EMEA AWS. | Panelists: Paul Grist, Chanda Fortuna.
• 12:40 – 13:20h Web Content Consumption Trends | Iván Herman, Leader Digital Publishing Activity at W3C and Martín Álvarez, Manager at W3C Spain.
• 13:20 – 14:50h Lunch break / Stands
• 14:50 – 15:30h New Models of Rights and Payment – BlockChain | Alex Puig, Managing director of the Spanish multinational consortium ALASTRIA. | Panelists: Alex Puig, Jesús Ruiz Martínez, Roberto Fernández Hergueta.
• 15:30 – 16:10h Privacy policies in the Education Sector| Ricard Martínez Martínez, Managing Director of “Cátedra de Privacidad y Transformación Digital-Universitat de València” atfrom Microsoft.