Nowadays, efficiently applying a DevOps work model in our companies allows us to gain agility, flexibility and equipment performance, thus improving our time-to-market. Combined with the benefits of the cloud, it has become one of the keys to digital transformation.
However, we often forget that application security is conditioned by the deployment environment.
- Are cloud environments less secure?
- How to develop fully reliable cloud applications?
- Do elastic, self-squeezing and flexible infrastructures limit the safety of our applications?
At CAPSiDE, we want to help you gain the knowledge to develop secure cloud applications on AWS. That’s why invite you to join us at DevSecOps Barcelona: AWS Cloud Security.
At the end of the event you can share your doubts with the experts of CAPSiDE, Ackcent Cybersecurity and AWS, while visiting the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Space.
DevSecOps Barcelona: AWS Cloud Security
AWS & CAPSiDE will meet you next Thursday, March 2nd, from 9:30 to 14:00h at the Francesc Cambó room at Sant Pau Art Nouveau space.
- 09:30 – Welcome and introduction
- 10:15 – DevSecOps: Impact by the Cloud in organisations and process – Álvaro Cabrera, Managing Director @ CAPSiDE
- 10:40 – How AWS faces security – AWS Speaker TBC
- 11:15 – Coffee break
- 11:40 – System Architectures & Security: risks and countermeasures – Josep Ruano, CEO @CAPSiDE
- 12:05 –PCI Compliance on AWS – Alba Ferrer, Operations Manager @ CAPSiDE
- 12:25 – Hacking the Cloud: Illustration of cloud attacks by Ackcent Cybersecurity
- 13:00 – Cocktail & Networking
- 13:30 – Sant Pau Visit