We will be waiting for you in an event full of surprises. Do not miss it!
Cloud and Industry 4.0
The arrival of the Industry 4.0 implies a change in terms of culture, organization and processes. The incorporation of new technologies in forms of production and production systems is key to lead the Industry 4.0.
To do this, it is necessary to take advantage of the emerging capabilities and technologies, thus improving processes to become more efficient and integrating high value-added services.
Investing on a Cloud infrastructure is key for the future of the Industry 4.0, as it allows us to improve on agility, flexibility and performance. An elastic, auto-scalable and flexible infrastructure on the Cloud adapts itself to the real business needs. At the same time, it allows us to control and reduce costs.
However, to take advantage of all Cloud benefits, we must consider our applications’ characteristics and adapt them. In addition, the change of environment also demands adjusting work processes.
At CAPSiDE, we want to help you gain the necessary knowledge to face Cloud transformation and be part of the Industry 4.0 vanguard along with AWS. For that reason, we invite you to discover more on this private event.
You will learn thanks to real cases exposed throughout the session and you will get to apply your experience to your projects. At the end of the event, you will be able to share your doubts with CAPSiDE and AWS experts in a relaxed atmosphere.
About the event
AWS team members will be attending and specific cases will be presented to show us how to face this challenge.
- 9:30h – Reception and coffee
- 10:00h – Welcome
- 10:10h – “The challenge of IT management” – Constantino Casado, Pre-Sales Manager @ CAPSiDE
- 10:50h – Agility, security and compliance on Amazon Web Services – Solutions Architect @ AWS
- 11:15h – Coffee & Networking
- 11:50h – “Innovation and Change Management in a Liquid IT World” – Álvaro Cabrera, Managing Director @ CAPSiDE
- 12:30h – Cloud Automation tools for the industry 4.0 – Miquel Llorca, Pre-Sales Engineer @ CAPSiDE
- 13:00h – Cocktail & Networking
- 14:00h – Event closure
You can sign up for this event on this link. The CAPSiDE team will contact you through the email address you provide us to confirm your booking.