London is full of Pokémon these days.
Everyone is talking about Microsoft Azure and some are talking about Mesos! What better way to take advantage of this new workforce than to train them up and use them on demand with the newest DevOps trend: Pokémon as a Service – catch your Pokémon and put them in a Container.
In this workshop we will create and use container clusters to add high availability to our dockerized applications. We will use Mesos on Azure, with its managed service, and we’ll see how we can handle it with the API. And we’ll do it all with Pokémon!*
- Microsoft Azure account
- Xplat tools for Microsoft Azure
- Curl command
- Jdk + Netbeans if you want to handle the Java code
If you’re not into programming, don’t worry! At the workshop we’ll provide all the necessary code, and the instructions to test it 🙂
*We were into Pokémon before it was mainstream
- 18:00 – 18:10h: Welcome
- 18:10 – 18:40h: Introduction to Microsoft Azure
- 18:40 – 19:00h: Setting up Mesos and DC/OS
- 19:00 – 20:00h: Pokémon as a Service
- 20:00 – 20:30h: Beer and networking