With this free workshop you’ll be able to orchestrate containers and services in Google Cloud Platform thanks to Kubernetes and Docker.
The Kubernetes Workshop
You’ll learn first-hand all Google Cloud Platform features. You’ll also discover all the possibilities that Google Cloud Container Engine offers to deploy traditional infraestructures with containers amb solutions to the usual problems when orchestrating containers.
You’ll learn how to develop an agile and light infraestructure with Docker and Kubernetes, a Google framework that allows orchestrating containers and the services hosted in them.
In order to take advantage of the workshop, you should bring your laptop and have an active Google Cloud Platform account. You won’t need anything else, as the workshop will be done with Google Cloud Platform’s console. We will also provide Google Cloud Platform coupons to cover the workshop expenses.
The workshop will be taught by Loïc Prieto, Systems Engineer at CAPSiDE, with the help of Javi Moreno, Resident Futurist & Evangelist at CAPSiDE
- 19:00 – 19:10h: Welcome
- 19:10 – 19:30h: Introduction to Google Cloud Platform – Álex Samarín, Google Cloud Platform Support Team
- 19:30 – 19:50h: Introduction to infrastructure deployed with containers
- 19:50 – 20:00h: Introduction to Kubernetes
- 20:00 – 21:00h: Providing a traditional web infraestructure in 3 steps with Kubernetes
- 21:00 – 21:30h: Q&A&D&F & Networking powered by Moritz (@moritzbarcelona)