The adoption of Public Cloud continues to increase… successfully using it for transformation requires a maturity of adoption to unlock the opportunity to truly innovate.
#capsideBreakfast: Patterns for mature Public Cloud adoption
Sharing research and recommendations.
This breakfast seminar will consider the maturity of Public Cloud adoption in the UK, sharing findings from new research recently undertaken by Vanson Bourne. We will make operational and technical recommendations for successful Public Cloud Adoption and take your questions on any key challenges in areas such as:
- Security & Compliance
- Cloud Governance
- Software Delivery Lifecycle
Plenty of organisations are already enjoying the benefits of Public Cloud; such as speed, agility and economics, with innovative new technologies at their fingertips. There are of course significant challenges, yet our findings indicate that these can be overcome with the right focus on the maturity of Public Cloud adoption.
We will share these insights and would like to debate them together with you.
Who should attend?
- IT Decision-makers
- 9.00: Registration, breakfast and refreshments
- 9.30: Welcome
- 9.35: FSI & Microsoft
- 9.45: Research findings: How mature is Public Cloud adoption in the UK?
- 10.30: Recommendations: Proven patterns for mature Public Cloud adoption
- 11.00: Cloud Adoption Surgery and Open Q&A
- Andrew Whalley – Cloud Specialist, Microsoft UK
- Tom Nokes – Country Director, CAPSiDE UK
- Alex Moore – Director of Technology, CAPSiDE UK
- Matthew Norman – Head of Technology, Redburn
You can sign up for this #capsideBreakfast on this link. The CAPSiDE team will contact you through the email address you provide us to confirm your seat.