Helping financial services customers optimise time to market through fast, safe and reliable releases.
Modern public cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services and others are fundamentally changing how applications and the infrastructure they consume are architected. Organisations should be striving to automate their use of public cloud infrastructure providers entirely.
Through its experience of working with financial services including FinTech and insurance customers, CAPSiDE has identified common challenges with striving to achieve this model:
- Does it take weeks to build infrastructure, deploy and configure applications, test and release code all through manual processes to reach a production state?
- Are there complex processes and systems to maintain system and application builds?
- Is there constant fear of the dreaded go live weekends with the plan five times release once mentality?
- Is there a struggle to remove silos and promote collaboration between operators and developers to achieve the DevOps nirvana?
- Do you have lots of vendors trying to sell you a complex set of tools with high degrees of lock-in?
In this breakfast for like-minded IT decision makers, CAPSiDE will facilitate an open discussion, highlighting the changes organisations need to make when approaching architecture and management on the AWS public cloud.
In particular a focus on patterns for rapid application deployment to handle scaling events, development, testing and disaster recovery. Allowing organisations to reduce cost, steer resource towards innovation and deliver higher quality application changes faster.
- 08:30 – 08:45h: Welcome
- 08:45 – 10:00h: Cloud management patterns
- 10.00 – 10:30h: Conclusions