Are you new to the Cloud?
Discover the benefits of Microsoft Azure on Azure Tech Training Day!
On February 4th, the next edition of Azure Tech Training Day will take place. On this free event, you will learn the foundations of Microsoft Azure and the possibilities it offers for digital transformation. Are you going to miss it?
Azure Tech Training Day Madrid with CAPSiDE
This free event is an excellent opportunity to learn about all the possibilities that Microsoft Azure offers. If you participate in CAPSiDE’s Azure Tech Training Day, you will know the Microsoft Azure fundamentals, best practices and infrastructures to solve the strategic needs of your company.
During this day of theoretical and practical sessions, we will discuss the benefits of Microsoft Azure’s Cloud and some of the available services. Javi Moreno and Mario Arienza, Tech Advocate & Trainers at CAPSiDE will lead the event. They will guide you through hands-on labs and they will be available to assist you with any doubts you may have.
- Global infrastructure
- Big scale storage
- Relational databases: Azure SQL
- Network design and creation
- Application deployment on virtual machines
- Load balancers
- Virtual Machine Scale Sets
- ARM templates
Development with App Services
- Service plan and Web Apps
- Deployment pipelines with Azure Devops
- Azure Functions
Sign up for this event on this link. We will get back to you via email to confirm your booking.
At Azure Tech Training Day you will discover the best practices to deploy applications on Microsoft Azure. That way, you will learn how to optimize the performance of your Cloud platforms and how to reduce infrastructure costs. At the end of the day, you will understand the most common use cases and you’ll be able to move further on your Cloud transformation.
Azure Tech Training Day will take place at Microsoft Ibérica (Paseo club deportivo, Parque Empresarial La Finca 1, Edificio 1, 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid) from 9:30h to 17:30h. We will be waiting for you!
- 09:30 – 09:45 – Welcome and introduction
- 09:45 – 11:30 – Classic infrastructure
- 11:30 – 11:50 – Coffee Break
- 11:50 – 13:30 – Classic infrastructure II
- 13:30 – 14:30 – Lunch
- 14:30 – 15:45 – Development with App Services I
- 15:45 – 16:00 – Coffee Break
- 16:00 – 17:00 – Development with App Services II