Join AWS and CAPSiDE at the next AWSome Day Leeds 2017!
AWSome Days are free events organised by AWS to share knowledge and learn from AWS experts. It’s the perfect training so you can know a little bit more about Amazon Web Services, specially designed for developers, IT professionals and technical managers. You’ll be able to learn how to use AWS’ platform and extend your cloud computing knowledge.
At the AWSome Day Leeds 2017 you’ll learn about AWS virtual servers, storage, databases and networks. At the end of the day, you’ll be able to deploy auto-scaling applications on AWS. We will be at the AWSome Day Leeds 2017, so come and say hi!
AWSome Day Leeds 2017:
- 08:30 – 09:00 Registration
- 09:00 – 09:45 Welcome & Keynote
- 09:45 – 10:40 AWS Foundations and Infrastructure Part 1
- 10:40 – 11:00 Break
- 11:00 – 12:15 Security, Identity and Acces Management (Technical Track) / Best Practices for Getting Started with AWS (Business Track)
- 12:15 – 13:15 Lunch Break
- 13:15 – 13:55 AWS Infrastructure – Part 2 (Technical Track) / Cost Optimisation on AWS (Business Track)
- 13:55 – 14:40 AWS Databases (Technical Track) / Cost Optimisation on AWS (Business Track)
- 14:40 – 15:00 Break and Ask an AWS Architect
- 15:00 – 15:50 AWS Elasticity & Management Tools (Technical Track) / Security & Compliance in the AWS Cloud (Business Track)
- 15:50 – 16:00 Closing remarks