We were waiting for it: AWSome Day is back in Barcelona. AWSome Day Barcelona 2018 is a free introductory session to Amazon Web Services. On this day you will discover AWS’s main services and components.
The event is particularly suited to technical managers, IT professionals and developers who want to know more about the AWS Cloud. During this day you will enjoy an AWS Essentials course totally free of charge. This way, you will have the required basis to start using AWS in your own projects.
At CAPSiDE we have been participating in previous AWSome Days in both Barcelona and Madrid for a long time now. Just like last year, our AWS expert trainers, Luis Alberto Giménez and Javi Moreno, will be hosting the event again. They will be the ones introducing you to the AWS world through theory sessions and hands-on demos. Also, you will get to ask them any doubts you may have throughout the day.
If you want to come to AWSome Day Barcelona 2018, you can register by filling the form you will find in the official website. But if you can’t make it, don’t worry! Javi and Luis Alberto also teach the AWS official courses you will find in our training schedule.
This year’s AWSome Day will be at Filmax Gran Via in L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, next November 22nd. We hope to see you there!
AWSome Day Barcelona 2018 – Agenda
- 9:00 – 10:00: Register and Q&A with AWS experts
- 10:00 – 10:15: Welcome
- 10:15 – 10:50: Introduction to AWS
- 10:50 – 11:45: AWS Infrastructure, Part 1
- 11:45 – 12:15: Break
- 12:15 – 13:30: AWS Infrastructure, Part 2
- 13:30 – 14:30: Lunch break and Q&A with AWS experts
- 14:30 – 15:00: Security, Identity and Access Management
- 15:10 – 15:55: AWS Databases
- 15:55 – 16:15: Break
- 16:15 – 16:55: Elasticity Tools and AWS Management
- 16:55 – 17:00: Closure
- 17:00 – 17:30: Q&A with AWS experts