Zombies are coming!
What’s the workshop about?
Zombies are coming but we don’t know how to control them.
Our control centre is getting information from different sensors that can detect the zombies passing by. But they keep being more and more by the second, and processing the information of 100 sensors is not the same than doing it with 1 million.
To take part of this workshop you’ll need:
- AWS free account
- Google Chrome browser
- Programming environment with support for Maven (Netbeans, Intellij, Eclipse…)
The Welcome to AWS Kinesis Zombieland workshop will be taught by Javi Moreno, Resident Futurist & Evangelist at CAPSiDE.
Welcome to AWS Kinesis Zombieland schedule
- 19:00 – 19:10h: Welcome
- 19:10 – 19:40h: Introduction to AWS Kinesis
- 19:40 – 20:00h: Setting up AWS Kinesis
- 20:00 – 21:00h: Programming a Zombie visualisation
- 21:00 – 21:30h: Q&A&D&F&Networking powered by Moritz
This FREE workshop is limited to 25 people so everyone can have a good experience
The application for a place through Eventbrite doesn’t ensure you’ll have a place in the workshop. You’ll get an e-mail telling you if you can participate in the workshop or not.
The Welcome to AWS Kinesis Zombieland is a technical hands-on workshop. Everyone participating must bring a laptop with WiFi.