IT governance (ITG) is defined as the processes that ensure the effective and efficient use of IT in enabling an organization to achieve its goals. It is concerned with ensuring that the IT organization operates in an effective, efficient and compliant fashion, and it is primarily a CIO responsibility.
That is why, when thinking about adopting Public Cloud for our infrastructure, doubts arise. It is a completely new environment, and our experience in budget management, costs and security are based in different environments.
- How can we take advantage of Cloud benefits while keeping control in our infrastructure?
- Is our current change management, security and cost model valid?
- Can I use the same management model I had in my current datacenter?
At CAPSiDE, we want to help you gain the knowledge to face governance on AWS. That’s why invite you to join us at AWS Cloud Governance: costs, security and compliance.
At the end of the event, you can share your doubts with the experts of CAPSiDE and AWS.
AWS Cloud Governance: costs, security and compliance.
AWS & CAPSiDE will meet you next Thursday, October 5th from 9:30 to 14:00h at the Francesc Cambó room at Sant Pau Art Nouveau space.
Access to the building: Sant Antoni Maria Claret 167 (on the corner with Cartagena)
- 9:30h – Welcome and coffee
- 10:00h – Introduction to the event
- 10:10h – Governance in flexible environments, the challenge – Josep Ruano, CEO @ CAPSiDE
- 10:40h – Agility, security and compliance on Amazon Web Services – Carlos Carús, Solutions Architect Iberia Manager @ AWS
- 11:15h – Coffee Break & Networking
- 11:50h – Governance, security & compliance: best practices – Álvaro Cabrera, Managing Director @ CAPSiDE and Sergio García, Service Delivery Manager @ CAPSiDE
- 12:40h – Success Story: Sport – Belén Jodar, CTO @ Grupo Zeta
- 13:00h – Cocktail & Networking
- 14:00h – Closure