“IT governance (ITG) is defined as the processes that ensure the effective and efficient use of IT in enabling an organization to achieve its goals. It is concerned with ensuring that the IT organization operates in an effective, efficient and compliant fashion, and it is primarily a CIO responsibility.”
That is why, when thinking about adopting Public Cloud for our infrastructure, doubts arise. It’s a completely new environment, and our experience in budget management, costs and security are based in completely different environments.
- How can we take advantage of Cloud benefits while keeping control of our infrastructure?
- Is our current change management, security and cost model valid?
- Can I use the same management model I had in my current datacentre?
At CAPSiDE, we want to help you gain the knowledge to face governance on AWS. For that reason, we invite you to discover more on this private event.
You will learn thanks to real cases exposed throughout the session and you will get to apply your experience to your projects. At the end of the event, you will be able to share your doubts with CAPSiDE and AWS experts in a relaxed atmosphere.
AWS Cloud Governance: costs, security and compliance
AWS and CAPSiDE will be waiting for you next Friday 31st May, from 9:30 to 13:30h at Nolich coworking space.
AWS team members will be attending, and specific cases will be presented to show us how to face this challenge.
- 9:30h – Welcome and coffee
- 10:00h – Introduction to the event
- 10:10h – Governance in flexible environments, the challenge – Mario Arienza, Evangelist @ CAPSiDE
- 10:40h – Agility, security & compliance on Amazon Web Services – Solutions Architect @ AWS
- 11:15h – Coffee Break & Networking
- 11:50h – Governance, security and compliance: best practices – Álvaro Cabrera, Managing Director @ CAPSiDE
- 12:30h – Demo AWS & REPLiCA®
- 12:45h – Data Governance – Constantino Casado, Presales Manager @ CAPSiDE
- 13:15h – Cocktail & Networking
- 14:00h – Coworking space visit and closure
Sign up for this event on this link. We will get back to you via email to confirm your booking.
For any queries related to the event, as well as problems in the registration don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or by phone at 93 426 67 31 so we can help you.