UPDATE: Position filled.
At CAPSiDE we design and manage IT systems architectures for relevant companies with business critical systems and develop cool & useful cloud-automation tools.
Our team keeps growing steadily with the best professionals in the IT sector. We have kept a great sustained growth during the last 3 years (29%, 52% and over 100% YoY), with a 114% billing growth rate, and 2016 looks even better!
We’re currently looking for a Project Manager who’s ready to face new challenges.
Do you want to join us?
This is an opportunity to learn more about cloud environments, while working closely with bleeding-edge technologies and the best companies in the cloud industry.
With our vendor-neutral approach, we’ve been the first AWS Training Partner in the world and the first AWS Partner in Spain recognized with MSP competency. We’ve also been recognized by Microsoft as Open Source Partner on Azure Worldwide 2015, and Partner of the Year 2015 in Datacenter Transformation.
What will you do?
Reporting to the Global Project Manager and coordinating with the Ops Managers, the selected professional will be responsible of project planning, with the following tasks:
- Participate on projects’ Kick-offs.
- Manage per project planning: resources, Gantt chart, calendar, progress reporting, conflicts and deviations.
- Customer relationship management during project setup and regarding the project execution/progress.
- Requirements / Scope changes management: identification, documentation, presales notification for quoting, customer acceptance / reject, planification impact and follow-up.
- Coordination and follow-up with third parties involved with the project (vendors, service providers, customer’s teams, etc).
- Manage the transition from PM to SDM & Continuous Operations.
- Ensure that tools are used and rules are followed: project documentation, time tracking, tickets management.
- Cost / Effort tracking.
- KPI definition, tracking and reporting regarding project delivery.
Your team focus will be:
- Micro-teams management and coordination.
- Shift management and coordination.
- Technical day-to-day management and coordination.
- Other Ops processes management & execution: Support, alerts & incidents, continuous improvement.
- Ops organization & management.
You will fit in if…
- you have great leadership skills: keep employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for your employees.
- you are used to time management: working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
- you are able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analysing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- you have a great level of English and Spanish both spoken and written. Catalan would be great too.
- An attractive salary , depending on the experience provided.
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies, especially cloud!
- A cool office space in the centre of Barcelona (including a desk, a comfy chair and a great computer) with the best team.
- Random Nerf battles & awesome t-shirts.
Is that you?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our team, please write to Hermes!