At CAPSiDE we design, automate and operate IT systems architectures for relevant companies with business-critical systems and develop cool & useful DevOps automation tools. Our team keeps growing steadily with the best professionals in the IT sector. We have kept a great sustained growth during the last years and this past year we joined the NTT family.
NTT Ltd. is a global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field, including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with customers around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. And for this position, we’re looking for someone who understands the customers’ needs, as well as their pain points and key decision factors. As a Solution-related role, the main function of the job also includes liaising with other NTT Group companies or with third-party partners in supporting their sales effort with the Cloud Services offering at our disposal.
Do you want to know more about our Solution Cloud Architect position? Then keep reading!
What will you do as a Solution Cloud Architect?
- Work closely with the sales team to understand customer needs, pain points and key decision factors.
- Use NTT public cloud services to build the best technical and commercial proposal that aligns with customer’s business requirements.
- Have fun working in a highly technical environment, with some of the best engineers you can find, designing solutions and learning every day.
- Learn through ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies: network, databases, operating systems, clustering systems within the Public Cloud Architecture domain.
- Engage with the financial and technical department whenever it is required. Prepare proposals, presentations and demos as needed.
- Improve NTT commercial pitch, sales processes and service documentation Support marketing team on events, case studies, etc.
Requirements for our Solution Cloud Architect
- You have great architecture design skills and in-depth technical knowledge of traditional or cloud hosting infrastructures.
- Good knowledge on Systems Networking.
- Intermediate knowledge on IT architectures and systems availability and the related technologies.
- Deep knowledge in ITIL process applied to IT solutions, SLAs and service metrics
- You are 100% sales oriented but you also respect and follow internal rules and workflows.
- You love dealing with different customers and companies
- You know how to properly express yourself writing and present in front of different kind of audiences.
- Good coordination, organization and prioritization qualities.
- Attention to detail.
- Open minded and with the ability to generate confidence.
- Availability to travel.
- Good learning and teaching abilities.
- Facilitation and operation of workshops and meetings to focus on client solutions.
- Written and spoken English (fluent / native)
- Professional consulting and/or product and/or presales training: analysis of requirements, development of commercially sound solutions.
- Outsourcing and Managed Services on ICT solutions.
- Minimum of 2-year work experience in similar role.
It’s also good to have…
- New Technology trends: Software defined networks and services, virtualization of Hypervisors.
- Basic knowledge of Information Security & IT Service Management is also a plus.
- Knowledge about Linux and Windows OS, application middleware and databases are also a plus.
- Professional or associate Public Cloud Certification on any of the main vendors (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud).
Even if you think that you don’t meet all of these requirements, if you’re passionate about technology and you really want to learn, get in touch with us! You will learn more about these technologies than what you know now… and many others that you may have never heard of!
- An attractive salary depending on your skills and experience.
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies with some of the best authorised Cloud trainers!
- Getting certified on AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform.
- Have fun working in a highly technical environment, with some of the best systems engineers.
- Periodic seniority/level review based on meritocracy.
- A cool workspace in our Madrid offices – Méndez Álvaro (including a desk, a comfy chair and a great computer) with the best team.
- Optional remote part-time work whenever you want to.
- Flexible Payment plan: restaurant ticket, kindergarten ticket, transportation ticket… Choose the one(s) that suit you most!
- Old-school gaming-salon arcade in our HQs in Barcelona.
Is that you?
If you thrive in a culture that values personal development, trust and integrity; where you are empowered to innovate and keep customers satisfied to drive excellence, please get in touch with Hermes ! We are waiting for you!
Information on the processing of your personal data
Data controller: NTT Managed Services Iberia S.L., NTT Ltd. and NTT Managed Services Training S.L.
Purposes: assessment of your profile in the course of the selection process and for future vacancies.
Legal basis: your consent or, when applicable, to comply with legal or contractual obligations.
Recipients: Our affiliates, our third-party service providers, and when legally required.