We’re currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) who’s ready to face new challenges and enable Cloud Transformation by helping clients evolve their use of technology.
Is that you? Then, keep reading!
At CAPSiDE we design, automate and operate critical digital platforms on public Cloud whilst developing cool and valuable DevOps automation tools. Our team keeps growing steadily with the best professionals in the IT sector. We have maintained a great sustained growth during the last few years and 2018 looks even better!
This is an opportunity to learn more about Cloud environments while working closely with bleeding-edge technologies and the leading technology providers in the Cloud industry.
With our vendor-neutral approach, we are an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with MSP Competency and were the first AWS Training Partner in the world! We are also a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner, and we have partnerships with Google Cloud, Docker, MongoDB, CloudFlare and Red Hat (amongst others).
What will you do as a Service Delivery Manager?
- Work closely with the client and our operations team, understanding client needs, representing their needs within CAPSiDE and being their trusted advisor
- Ensure that the customer experience with CAPSiDE’s service is the best possible and that we achieve the committed service levels
- Maintain monthly tracking of the operational services whilst managing change and have regular governance meetings with the client
- Identify and propose continual improvements that help to meet the client’s requirements. And of course, implement them
- Understand the client’s situation, both about its team and its business, to ensure a personalised service
- Have fun working in a highly technical environment, with the best team of Cloud operations engineers you can find… and learning every day!
- Learn through ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies: network, databases, operating systems, clustering systems… (We spend more than 5% of our revenues in staff training every year)
- Join forces with the sales and technical department to ensure consistency in everything we do.
You will fit in if ….
- You are tech-oriented but you also love communication and strategy
- You love dealing with clients and companies
- You have great architecture design skills and in-depth technical knowledge on traditional or Cloud hosting infrastructures
- You know how to properly express yourself in writing and speaking in front of different audiences
- You can facilitate a room full of people by acting as a leader where appropriate to bring out the true needs and concerns of those around you
- You want to work with the latest technologies and trends: public and hybrid Cloud, DevOps, etc.
- Could be a plus:
- Experience in software and systems architecture
- Knowledge about AWS and Azure components, services and architectures
- Knowledge about Linux and Windows OS, application middleware and databases
- ITIL knowledge or certification
- An attractive salary (fixed + variable), in line with experience, plus bonuses.
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies, especially Cloud!
- A cool office space in the centre of London (including a desk, a comfy chair, a great computer and free beer) with the best team.
- Regular European travel, a feeling of being part of an awesome European family and the pleasure of head office activities in Barcelona (CAPSiDE HQ is a beating heart of tech in a vibrant city!)
Is that you?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Service Delivery Manager in of our team, please write to Hermes!
No recruiters, please 🙂