UPDATE: Position filled.
«Hello World»! Hi? You there?
Yes? Cool! Are you ready to learn a lot and have fun helping CAPSiDE to keep rocking on?
Maybe you still don’t know us, but CAPSiDE keeps growing and expanding in many ways, and so is each and every one of our departments.
Who are we?
At CAPSiDE we design, automate and manage IT systems architectures for relevant companies with business-critical systems, and we also develop cool & useful cloud automation tools and products.
Are you reading this and feeling shocked because you still don’t know what our company is about? Don’t worry, we are not looking for a senior tech marketing profile (though it’d be awesome that you have a technical copywriting background!), we are looking for someone eager to learn a lot, with a sparkling vivid brain and a lot of team attitude to get things done.
Who are you?
We’re looking for someone with a rare but precious combination of great writing ability and strong curiosity in knowing and understanding lots of Cloud and Systems Engineering-related technologies.
Hey! Don’t be scared. This job is a great fit for a variety of backgrounds. You might be a Computer Science graduate who doesn’t want to write code or to operate systems any longer, or you might come from journalism but eager to know what a “Systems Engineering company” does.
Or you might have a completely different background. We’re open minded.
- We’re looking for an enthusiastic, well-educated person with passion on getting things done.
- Resourceful and driven.
- Creative, passionate and motivated.
- Organised, forward thinking and committed.
- Are you involved in other areas or personal projects?
Tell us, because we would love to get to know your different points of view and your ideas on how to do things differently.
If you are passionate about technology and how things work, pitch us a brief email that makes us want to meet up with you for a coffee.
CAPSiDE’s growing Marketing Department is seeking for an individual who will assist in the implementation of its marketing efforts (both online and offline) such as: events organisation from scratch, online campaigns (AdWords, Twitter, e-mail, etc.) and other offline marketing actions that we cannot still tell you about.
What we’d like you to have…
- Ability and will of being constantly learning, our industry changes really fast and so we have to.
- A serious and sustained work attitude. Proven abilities to work under tight deadlines in a highly collaborative team.
- A pretty good technological background will be a plus. We would love you to be the kind of person who is interested in how the Internet technologies work in the dark side and how IT systems and Cloud technologies evolve these days.
- Proven social media skills, we preferably communicate on Twitter and Linkedin. What social media tools would you use to fulfil this task and measure the outcome?
- Desired skills that will definitely be a plus though not strictly required: HTML/CSS, WordPress administration, Adobe Photoshop (and CC in general), public speaking and experience in organising events.
- We are aware that probably you have not organised professional events, so do not hesitate to comment any kind of events you organised as previous experience: prom dinners, birthday parties, startup promotion events, parties with friends, college events, sports tournaments, group trips, etc.
- A great level of English and Spanish both spoken and written. Catalan would be great too.
- The answer to life, the universe and everything. Yes, you’ve just read that. Do you know the answer?
- An attractive salary (depending on your knowledge, skills and seniority)
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies, especially cloud!
- A cool office in the centre of Barcelona (includes a desk, a comfy chair and a great computer) with the best team
- Random Nerf battles & awesome t-shirts
- We also like to keep everyone’s gaming skills up to scratch – arcade machine and cards-role game meetups 🙂
Is that you?
If you think you can be our new teammate write to [email protected].
Tell us about you, your skills, your passions and background.