UPDATE: Position filled.
At CAPSiDE we design and manage IT systems architectures for relevant companies with business critical systems and develop cool & useful cloud-automation tools.
We’re currently looking for a Project Manager who’s ready to face new challenges.
Do you want to join us?
This is an opportunity to learn more about cloud environments, while working closely with bleeding-edge technologies and the best companies in the cloud industry.
CAPSiDE is a high-tech and high-growing company, with a solid, highly qualified and stable team. We are one of the few AWS Advanced Consulting Partners in Europe, AWS Training Partner, and one of the few Google Cloud Platform partners and Microsoft Azure partners in Europe. Come to visit us to learn more about CAPSiDE and to meet our team. We are a really challenging and uniquely skilled company in the cloud, big data and systems architecture & reliability ecosystem in Europe.
Project Manager @ CAPSiDE
The Project Manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of all external and internal operational projects. He/she will plan, budget (time) and oversee and document all aspects of each project. The Project Manager will work closely with other Project Managers, upper management, Sales Team, Service Delivery Managers and Systems Engineering team.
What will you do?
- Create and manage several medium to complex projects at the same time
- KPI tracking and reporting
- Cost / Effort tracking
- Manage the transition from Project Management to Service Delivery Management and System Engineering
- Coordination and follow-up of the internal team and third parties, such as vendors, service providers, customer’s teams, etc.
- Risk and Issues Management
- Requirements / Scope Change Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project planning and follow-up
- Monitor progress
- Prepare and share all documentation related to the project
- Align project objectives with company goals and make sure project team is clear on objectives
You will fit in if…
- you have leadership and organizational skills
- you have excellent decision-making capabilities
- you master time Management
- you have critical thinking and have expertise in problem solving
- you have great level of English and Spanish
- you are good with Team Management
- you have excellent communications skills
- you have expertise in conflict resolution
- you have great adaptability
We’d like you to have
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Knowledge of techniques and tools
- Experience as a project manager
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile methodology
- An attractive salary , depending on the experience provided.
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies, especially cloud!
- A cool office space in Pozuelo (including a desk, a comfy chair and a great computer) with the best team.
- Random Nerf battles & awesome t-shirts.
Is that you?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our team, please write to Hermes!