UPDATE: Position filled.
We’re currently looking for a marketer ready to take on our Marketing Operations, focusing on Event Organization and Communications. Is that you? Then, keep reading!
At CAPSiDE we design, automate and operate IT systems architectures for relevant companies with business-critical systems and develop cool & useful DevOps automation tools.
With our vendor-neutral approach, we are the first AWS Premier Consulting Partner in Spain recognized with MSP competency while being the first AWS Training Partner in the world. We are also Microsoft Azure Expert MSP, Google Cloud Premier Partner, and we have partnerships with Docker, MongoDB, CloudFlare and Red Hat (among others).
Does that sound Greek to you? Don’t worry, you’ll catch up soon enough. This is a great opportunity to learn more about Cloud Computing and IT while working closely with bleeding-edge technologies and the best companies in the Cloud industry.
Also, we have recently joined the NTT family. This means that CAPSiDE is becoming the Public Cloud Factory (AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP) of NTT, the 10th IT company worldwide (and growing). Exciting times ahead!
What will you do with our Marketing Operations?
- Build and integrate the CAPSiDE brand in NTT Managed Services Global division.
- Work in the brand transition and repositioning of the current brand (with a high reputation both in Spain and the UK) within the NTT Global Excellence Center.
- Help in the global integration of the brand in cooperation with NTT companies and affiliates.
- Contact the leading Public Cloud providers: Amazon, Microsoft, and Google.
- Coordinate with other teams and partners on brand management, sales-aligned events, corporate and demand-generation communications
- Manage internal and external communications and events.
- Create written and visual content for digital and offline marketing focusing on delivering the best client service through social media and CAPSiDE’s website.
You will fit in if …
- You have experience building brands with a B2B approach
- You have been working in similar roles for at least two years
- You have great visual skills, able to visualize the design of digital and offline content
- You have managed websites through CMS like WordPress and worked with newsletter software like Mailchimp
- You have a way with words, especially in tech and B2B related content
- You have mastered event organization
- You have an advanced level of Microsoft Office
- You have a high level of English and Spanish both spoken and written (we’re grammar-freaks)
Bonus points if:
- You know a thing or two about Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
- You have a detail-oriented mindset and great organization skills
- You have a passion for getting things done
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary depending on the experience provided.
- Future evolution within NTT’s Go To Market team
- Flexible Payment Plan: restaurant ticket, kindergarten ticket, transportation ticket… Choose the one(s) that suit you most!
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies, especially Cloud!
- Cool office space in Barcelona (including a desk, a comfy chair and, a great computer) with the best team.
- Random Nerf battles and awesome t-shirts.
- We also like to keep everyone’s gaming skills up to scratch – arcade machine and game meetups 🙂
Is that you?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be our new Marketing Operations Manager, please write to Hermes!
Information on the processing of your personal data
Data controller: CAPSiDE S.L.U., CAPSiDE UK Ltd. and CAPSiDE Training S.L.
Purposes: assessment of your profile in the course of the selection process and for future vacancies.
Legal basis: your consent or, when applicable, to comply with legal or contractual obligations.
Recipients: Our affiliates, our third party service providers, and when legally required.