- We’re looking for a Senior Remote Cloud SRE – Site Reliability Engineer
- Senior profiles
- Hyperscale Cloud with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Container-ready: Docker & Kubernetes
- Perks: Competitive salary + full remote work + social benefits (restaurant ticket, kindergarten ticket…) + exponential opportunities for learning
Want to know more? Read on!
At CAPSiDE we’ve been working with the Cloud for a long time. We are one of the few AWS Advanced Consulting Partners in Europe and we are also AWS MSP and AWS Training Partner, among other. We are also a Microsoft Azure Expert MSP Partner and one of the few Google Cloud Platform partners in Europe. Moreover, we have partnerships with companies like Docker, Cloudhealth, MongoDB, CloudFlare and Red Hat.
As a CAPSiDE Senior Remote Cloud SRE – Site Reliability Engineer you will:
- Help to automate systems for massive and scalable operations and to design and code the required tools to do so. We manage tens of thousands of services with a reduced but expert team. Sure you can help us to scale even more through automation!
- Learn in deep by solving real problems and operating DNS, cloud environments, web servers, relational and NoSQL database servers in Linux and Windows environments, both physical and cloud based.
- Learn to design & operate systems architectures for business-critical systems platforms on AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure .
- Work with bleeding-edge Cloud technologies, mastering container technology (Docker, Kubernetes) and Infrastructure as Code.
At CAPSiDE you will have the opportunity to:
- Have fun working in a highly technical environment, with some of the best systems engineers.
- Learn through ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies: network, databases, operating systems, clustering systems… (we spend more than 5% of our revenue in staff training every year)
- Manage critical systems for our customers, many of them from leading companies of their industries.
- Build complex systems for mission-critical projects, from architechture design to migration planning and continuous operation and improvement.
- Analyse and improve systems’ performance & scalability and automate systems management.
- Interact with customers, understanding their needs, and find and design the best technological solution.
- Respond to incidents, diagnose their root cause and fix the underlying problems, designing improvements to avoid the problems to be repeated.
Requirements for our Senior Remote Cloud SRE – Site Reliability Engineer
- Compulsory: Knowing how to properly express yourself both in Spanish and English (spoken and written).
- Senior profiles, mainly out of Barcelona and Madrid metropolitan areas.
- Previous remote experience in similar roles is a plus.
- Occasional visits to one of our offices to attend trainings, important meetings or team building activities, whenever possible.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Be willing to learn a lot and quickly.
- Knowledge in programming. Python, Go, Perl, Shell Script and/or PowerShell are a plus.
- Some experience or good knowledge in sysadmin of Linux and/or Windows. Knowledge of the internals of these operating systems is a plus.
- Knowledge about AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure components, services & architectures is a plus.
- Some knowledge or experience with systems automation tools and systems & services monitoring tools.
- Basic knowledge of Information Security & IT Service Management is also a plus.
- Enjoy the intellectual challenge, the technical difficulties… and Futurama.
Even if you think that you don’t meet all of these requirements, if you’re passionate about technology and you really want to learn, get in touch! You will learn more about these technologies than what you know now… and many others that you may have never heard of!
- An attractive salary depending on your skills and experience.
- Mentoring program where a senior colleague will help you to grow as a CAPSiDiAN, you’ll never walk alone!
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies with some of the best authorised Cloud trainers!
- Getting certified on AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform.
- At least 3 hours a week dedicated to the R+D project of your choice during our Free Fridays.
- Periodic seniority/level review based on meritocracy.
- A cool work space in one of our offices with the best team. You are always welcome!
- Full remote work.
- Flexible Payment plan: restaurant ticket, kindergarten ticket, transportation ticket… Choose the one(s) that suit you most!
- Old-school gaming-salon arcade in our HQs.
Is that you?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be our new Cloud Cloud SRE – Site Reliability Engineer, please write to Hermes and tell him why you should join our team!