UPDATE: Position filled.
We’re currently looking for a Cloud Architect Consultant who’s ready to face new challenges. Is that you? Then, keep reading!
At CAPSiDE we design, automate and operate IT systems architectures for relevant companies with business-critical systems and develop cool & useful DevOps automation tools. Our team keeps growing steadily with the best professionals in the IT sector. We have kept a great sustained growth during the last years and this year we have joined the NTT family.
This is an opportunity to learn more about Cloud environments while working closely with bleeding-edge technologies and the best companies in the cloud industry.
With our vendor-neutral approach, we are the first AWS Premier Consulting Partner in Spain recognized with MSP competency while being the first AWS Training Partner in the world. We are also Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner, and we have partnerships with Google Cloud, Docker, MongoDB, CloudFlare and Red Hat (among others).
What will you do as a Cloud Architect Consultant?
- Work in Cloud Transformation engagements with customers, helping them overcome Cloud Architecture, Governance, Security and Application Lifecycle challenges in their Cloud Adoption.
- Work closely with the client and our Cloud Experts team, understanding customer needs, driving and managing Cloud Consultancy engagements, and producing results that help our customers in their Cloud adoption journey.
- Ensure that the customer experience with CAPSiDE is the best possible and try always to over-perform on the customer expectations in terms of quality of the results.
- Keep tracking of Cloud Transformation engagements and have regular follow-up meetings with customers where we provide continuous support and guidance services.
- Understand the client’s situation, both about its team and its business, to ensure a personalized service.
- Identify and propose continuous improvements that help us upgrade our consulting assets (templates, checklists, reports, audit sheets, etc.) and meet our customers’ requirements. And of course, implement them.
- Support pre-sales in preparing Cloud Transformation proposals and presentations as needed.
- Work together with Cloud vendors chasing new opportunities and identifying ways for facilitating Cloud adoption to our prospects.
- Support marketing team on events, case studies, etc.
- Have fun working in a highly technical environment, with the best team of Cloud operations engineers you can find… and learning every day!
- Learn through ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies: network, databases, operating systems, clustering systems… (we spend more than 5% of our revenues in staff training every year).
- Engage with the sales and technical department whenever it is required.
You will fit in if ….
- You have great architecture design skills and in-depth technical knowledge of traditional or Cloud hosting infrastructures.
- You are tech-oriented, but you also love communication and strategy.
- You love dealing with customers and companies.
- You are totally fluent in English
- You know how to properly express yourself writing and speak in front of different audiences.
- You want to work with the latest technologies and trends: public and hybrid Cloud, DevOps, etc.
Could be a plus:
- Experience in software and systems architecture consultancy.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud components, services & architectures.
- Knowledge about Linux and Windows OS, application middleware and databases.
- Knowledge of Information Security & IT Service Management is also a plus.
- ITIL knowledge or certification.
- An attractive salary depending on the experience provided.
- Flexible Payment Plan: restaurant ticket, kindergarten ticket, transportation ticket… Choose the one(s) that suit you most!
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies, especially cloud!
- A cool office space in Madrid – Nuevos Ministerios (including a desk, a comfy chair and a great computer) with the best team.
- Random Nerf battles and awesome t-shirts.
Is that you?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be our new Cloud Architect Consultant, please write to Hermes!
Information on the processing of your personal data
Data controller: CAPSiDE S.L.U., CAPSiDE UK Ltd. and CAPSiDE Training S.L.
Purposes: assessment of your profile in the course of the selection process and for future vacancies.
Legal basis: your consent or, when applicable, to comply with legal or contractual obligations.
Recipients: Our affiliates, our third party service providers, and when legally required.