We are currently looking for an SDM who’s ready to face new challenges. Is that you? Then, keep reading!
At CAPSiDE we design, automate and operate IT systems architectures for relevant companies with business-critical systems and develop cool & useful DevOps automation tools. Our team keeps growing steadily with the best professionals in the IT sector. We have kept a great sustained growth during the last years and this year we have joined the NTT family.
This is an opportunity to learn more about Cloud environments while working closely with bleeding-edge technologies and the best companies in the cloud industry.
With our vendor-neutral approach, we are the first AWS Premier Consulting Partner in Spain recognised with MSP competency while being the first AWS Training Partner in the world. We are also Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner with the audited Azure Expert MSP recognition, and we are also Premier Partner for Google Cloud, while having deep expertise or partnering with Kubernetes, Docker, MongoDB, CloudFlare and Red Hat (among others).
What will you do as an SDM?
- Work closely with the client and our operations team, understanding customer needs, representing the client at CAPSiDE and being their trusted advisor.
- Ensure that the customer experience with CAPSiDE’s service is the best possible and that we achieve the compromised service levels
- Keep monthly tracking of the project and have regular follow-up meetings with the client.
- Identify and propose continuous improvements that help to meet customer´s requirements. And of course, implement them.
- Understand the client’s situation, both about its team and its business, to ensure a personalised service.
- Have fun working in a highly technical environment, with the best team of cloud operations engineers you can find… and learning every day!
- Learn through ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies: network, databases, operating systems, clustering systems… (we spend more than 5% of our revenues in staff training every year).
- Engage with the sales and technical department whenever it is required.
You will fit in if ….
- You are tech-oriented but you also love communication and strategy.
- You love dealing with customers and companies.
- You have great architecture design skills and in-depth technical knowledge on traditional or cloud hosting infrastructures.
- You are totally fluent in English.
- You know how to properly express yourself writing and speak in front of different audiences.
- You want to work with the latest technologies and trends: public and hybrid cloud, DevOps, etc.
- Could be a plus:
- Experience in software and systems architecture
- Knowledge about AWS and Azure components, services & architectures
- Knowledge about Linux and Windows OS, application middleware and databases
- ITIL knowledge or certification
- Experience in project management
- An attractive salary depending on the experience provided.
- Flexible Payment Plan: restaurant ticket, kindergarten ticket, transportation ticket… Choose the one(s) that suit you most!
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies, especially cloud!
- A cool office space in Madrid – Nuevos Ministerios (including a desk, a comfy chair and a great computer) or in El Triangle building in Barcelona’s centric Plaça Catalunya, with the best team.
- Random Nerf battles and awesome t-shirts.
- Every Friday afternoon you’ll be able to work on projects and ideas to develop new awesome stuff.
- We also like to keep everyone’s gaming skills up to scratch with our arcade machine.
Is that you?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our team, please write to Hermes!
Information on the processing of your personal data
Data controller: CAPSiDE S.L.U., CAPSiDE UK Ltd. and CAPSiDE Training S.L.
Purposes: assessment of your profile in the course of the selection process and for future vacancies.
Legal basis: your consent or, when applicable, to comply with legal or contractual obligations.
Recipients: Our affiliates, our third party service providers, and when legally required.