We’re currently looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer who’s ready to face new challenges. Is that you? Then, keep reading!
At CAPSiDE we design, automate and operate IT systems architectures for relevant companies with business-critical systems and develop cool & useful DevOps automation tools. Our team keeps growing steadily with the best professionals in the IT sector. We have kept a great sustained growth during the last years and this year we have joined the NTT family.
This is an opportunity to learn more about Cloud environments while working closely with bleeding-edge technologies and the best companies in the cloud industry.
With our vendor-neutral approach, we are the first AWS Premier Consulting Partner in Spain recognized with MSP competency while being the first AWS Training Partner in the world. We are also Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner with the audited Azure Expert MSP recognition, and we are also Premier Partner for Google Cloud, while having deep expertise or partnering with Kubernetes, Docker, MongoDB, CloudFlare and Red Hat (among others).
By being part of the team, you will help in building our sophisticated and reliable applications and services that support our business-critical operations and those of our customers around the globe.
As a Senior Full-Stack Developer, you will be a key member in our team, designing, architecting and developing our solutions and applications from Cloud infrastructure to the front-end, under our high-quality code and feature standards, with high-availability and reliability as our ground base, and focusing on maintainability by making use of the best practices, principles, patterns and architectures.
You will in a fast-paced agile environment, be part of the decision making and with great and direct impact on the business.
Side by side one of the greatest SysOps & DevOps teams in Europe, you will learn a lot about Cloud and many more technologies.
We’re looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer that
- designs, implements and maintains sophisticated and highly-reliable systems that support the company’s business processes and operations.
- develops high-quality production-ready code with ample test coverage to ensure maintainability stability and durability.
- designs and implements internal infrastructure as code used to support our systems.
- works closely with other team members, and also with product owners and architects to prioritize and fine-tune features and continuous improvement initiatives.
- is totally fluent in English
with personal skills such as
- high resolution and troubleshooting ability
- excellent learning ability
- good organization and prioritization
- great communication
- customer orientation
- team player
- sense of ownership
with technical skills such as
- broad understanding and experience on the front-end technology stack
- broad understanding and experience on back-end technologies, including application servers, databases, etc.
- experience with commercial software development
- solid programming skills, design patterns, etc.
bonus points if
- is curious or experienced with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure
- has experience with DDD/TDD/BDD
- wants to work on improving team agility
- has experience programming with Python or other dynamic languages
- has experience with MVC frameworks like Django
- has experience with modern front-end frameworks like Vue.js
- enjoys the intellectual and technical challenges!
- An attractive salary depending on the experience provided.
- Flexible Payment Plan: restaurant ticket, kindergarten ticket, transportation ticket… Choose the one(s) that suit you most!
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies, especially cloud!
- Cool office space in Barcelona (including a desk, a comfy chair and, a great computer) with the best team.
- Random Nerf battles and awesome t-shirts.
- Every Friday afternoon you’ll be able to work on projects and ideas to develop new awesome stuff.
- We also like to keep everyone’s gaming skills up to scratch with our arcade machine.
Is that you?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be our new Senior Full-Stack Developer, please write to Hermes!