We’re currently looking for a Junior Full-Stack Developer who’s ready to face new challenges. Is that you? Then, keep reading!
At CAPSiDE we design, automate and operate IT systems architectures for relevant companies with business-critical systems and develop cool & useful DevOps automation tools. Our team keeps growing steadily with the best professionals in the IT sector. We have kept a great sustained growth during the last years and this year we have joined the NTT family.
This is an opportunity to learn more about Cloud environments while working closely with bleeding-edge technologies and the best companies in the cloud industry.
With our vendor-neutral approach, we are the first AWS Premier Consulting Partner in Spain recognized with MSP competency while being the first AWS Training Partner in the world. We are also Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner with the audited Azure Expert MSP recognition, and we are also Premier Partner for Google Cloud, while having deep expertise or partnering with Kubernetes, Docker, MongoDB, CloudFlare and Red Hat (among others).
By being part of the team, you will help in building our sophisticated and reliable applications and services that support our business-critical operations and those of our customers around the globe.
As a Junior Full-Stack Developer, you will take part in the development of our solutions and applications from Cloud infrastructure to the front-end. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow professionally with a team that produces high-quality code and features, with high-availability and reliability as the ground base, and focusing on maintainability by making use of the best practices, principles, patterns, and architectures.
You will work with multiple technologies and will be exposed to all the fields needed to develop our products: front-end, back-end, operations, UI/UX, etc., and be close to decision making with great and direct impact on business.
Side by side one of the greatest SysOps & DevOps teams in Europe, you will learn a lot about Cloud and many more technologies.
We’re looking for a Junior Full Stack developer that
- helps in implementing and maintaining sophisticated and highly-reliable systems that support the company’s business processes and operations.
- develops high-quality code to ensure maintainability stability and durability.
- works closely with other team members and product owners and architects.
- is totally fluent in English
with personal skills such as
- excellent learning ability
- good communication
- team player
- sense of ownership
with technical skills such as
- some experience on the front-end technology stack
- some experience on back-end technologies, including application servers, databases, etc.
- good programming skills, design patterns, etc.
bonus points if
- has experience programming with Python or other dynamic languages
- has experience with MVC frameworks like Django
- has experience with modern front-end frameworks like Vue.js
- enjoys the intellectual and technical challenges!
- An attractive salary depending on the experience provided.
- Flexible Payment Plan: restaurant ticket, kindergarten ticket, transportation ticket… Choose the one(s) that suit you most!
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies, especially cloud!
- Cool office space in Barcelona (including a desk, a comfy chair and, a great computer) with the best team.
- Random Nerf battles and awesome t-shirts.
- Every Friday afternoon you’ll be able to work on projects and ideas to develop new awesome stuff.
- We also like to keep everyone’s gaming skills up to scratch with our arcade machine.
Is that you?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be our new Junior Full-Stack Developer, please write to Hermes!