We’re currently looking for a PreSales Engineer who’s ready to face new challenges for our Madrid offices.
Do you want to join us?
At CAPSiDE we design, automate and operate IT systems architectures for relevant companies with business critical systems and develop cool & useful DevOps automation tools.
Our team keeps growing steadily with the best professionals in the IT sector. We have kept a great sustained growth during the last years and 2018 looks even better!
This is an opportunity to learn more about cloud environments while working closely with bleeding-edge technologies and the best companies in the cloud industry.
With our vendor-neutral approach, we’ve been the first AWS Training Partner in the world and the first AWS Advanced Consulting Partner in Spain recognised with MSP competency. We are also Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner, and we have partnerships with Google Cloud, Docker, MongoDB, CloudFlare and Red Hat (among others).
What will you do as a PreSales Engineer?
- Work closely with the sales team you will get to understand customer needs, pain points and key decision factors
- Use CAPSiDE products and services to build the best technical and commercial proposal that aligns with customer´s business requirements
- Have fun working in a highly technical environment, with some of the best engineers you can find, and learning every day.
- Learn through ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies: network, databases, operating systems, clustering systems… (we spend more than 5% of our revenues in staff training every year)
- Engage with the financial and technical department whenever it is required
- Prepare proposals, presentations and demos as needed
- Improve CAPSiDE commercial pitch, sales processes and service documentation
- Support marketing team on events, case studies, etc.
You will fit in CAPSiDE if ….
- You have great architecture design skills and in-depth technical knowledge of traditional or cloud hosting infrastructures
- You are 100% sales oriented but you also respect and follow internal rules and workflows.
- You love dealing with different customers and companies
- You are totally fluent in English
- You know how to properly express yourself writing and present in front of different kind of audiences
- You want to work with the latest technologies and buzzwords (public and hybrid cloud, DevOps, etc)
- Knowledge of AWS and Azure components, services & architectures is a plus
- Knowledge about Linux and Windows OS, application middleware and databases are also a plus
- Basic knowledge of Information Security & IT Service Management is also a plus
- An attractive salary (fixed + variable), depending on the experience provided, plus commissions and bonuses
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies, especially cloud!
- Random Nerf battles & awesome t-shirts
Is that you?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our team, please write to Hermes!