At CAPSiDE we design and manage IT systems architectures for relevant companies with business critical systems and develop cool & useful cloud-automation tools.
Our team keeps growing steadily with the best professionals in the IT sector. We have kept a great sustained growth during the last 3 years (29%, 52% and over 100% YoY), with a 114% billing growth rate, and 2016 looks even better!
We’re currently looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer who’s ready to face new challenges.
Do you want to join us?
This is an opportunity to learn a new sales model, specifically designed for cloud environments, while working closely with bleeding-edge technologies and the best companies in the cloud industry.
With our vendor-neutral approach, we’ve been the first AWS Training Partner in the world and the first AWS Partner in Spain recognized with MSP competency. We’ve also been recognized by Microsoft as Open Source Partner on Azure Worldwide 2015, and Partner of the Year 2015 in Datacenter Transformation.
What will you do?
- Work closely with the sales team you will get to understand customer needs, pain points and key decision factors
- Use CAPSiDE products and services to build the best technical and commercial proposal that align with customer´s business requirements
- Have fun working in a highly technical environment, with some of the best engineers you can find, and learning every day.
- Learn through ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies: network, databases, operating systems, clustering systems… (we spend more than 5% of our revenues in staff training every year)
- Engage with the financial and technical department whenever it is required
- Prepare proposals, presentations and demos as needed
- Improve CAPSiDE commercial pitch, sales processes and service documentation
- Support marketing team on events, case studies, etc.
You will fit in if ….
- You have great architecture design skills and in depth technical knowledge on traditional or cloud hosting infrastructures
- You are 100% sales oriented but you also respect and follow internal rules and workflows.
- You love dealing with different customers and companies
- You are totally fluent in English
- You know how to properly express yourself writing and present in front of different kind of audiences
- You want to work with the latest technologies and buzzwords (public and hybrid cloud, devops, etc)
- Knowledge about AWS and Azure components, services & architectures is a plus
- Knowledge about Linux and Windows OS, application middleware and databases are also a plu
- Basic knowledge of Information Security & IT Service Management is also a plus
- An attractive salary (fixed + variable), depending on the experience provided, plus commissions and bonuses
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies, especially cloud!
- A cool office space in the centre of Barcelona (including a desk, a comfy chair and a great computer) with the best team
- Random Nerf battles & awesome t-shirts
Is that you?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our team, please write to Hermes!