UPDATE: Position filled.
At CAPSiDE we design and manage IT systems architectures for relevant companies with business-critical systems and develop cool & useful cloud automation tools. CAPSiDE keeps growing and expanding in many ways, and so is each and every one of our departments.
We’re currently looking for an Office Manager who’s excited about working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
Do you want to join our team?
What will you do?
We are looking for an Office manager to organise and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Answering incoming calls.
- Manage travel and hotel arrangements.
- Liaise with facilities vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Organise the office layout and order stationery and equipment.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware…).
- Provide ad-hoc and project-based support to the Finance, Marketing, Management and Sales teams.
- Provide administrative support to office executives including but not limited to expense reporting (including credit card bills).
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Assist in calendar & events logistics.
- Organise office operations and procedures.
- Run the office on a day-to-day basis, pitching in for whatever needs to be done
You will fit in if…
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly proficient in English, Spanish and Catalan.
- You’ve got IT skills that go beyond MS Office.
- You have excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- You have attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- You have strong skills in organisation and planning in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- You have proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant.
- An attractive salary (24-26k), depending on the experience provided.
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies, especially cloud!
- A cool office space in the centre of Barcelona (including a desk, a comfy chair and a great computer) with the best team.
- Random Nerf battles & awesome t-shirts.
Is that you?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our team, please write to Hermes!