UPDATE: Position filled.
Are you a Junior Finance Controller ready to jump into the IT world? Then, keep reading, we might be looking for you!
At CAPSiDE we design, automate and operate IT systems architectures for relevant companies with business-critical systems and develop cool & useful DevOps automation tools. Our team keeps grow-ing steadily with the best professionals in the IT sector. We have kept a great sustained growth during the last years and this year we have joined the NTT family.
This is an opportunity to join a worldwide top team that is working with bleeding-edge technologies and is recognized with the highest standards in the industry. CAPSiDE is the first AWS Premier Consulting Partner in Spain recognized with MSP competency while being the first AWS Authorized Training Partner in the world. We are also Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner with the audited Azure Expert MSP recognition, and we are also Premier Partner for Google Cloud, while having deep expertise or partnering with Kubernetes, Docker, MongoDB, CloudFlare and Red Hat (among others).
What will you do as a Junior Finance Controller?
- Accounting management.
- Monitoring of collections and delinquencies.
- Expense Management.
You will fit in if…
- you have studied ADE, Economics, Finance Training Cycle or other studies related to this field.
- you have experience of 1 or 2 years in the financial sector performing functions of accounting, invoicing and administration.
- you know how to deal with Excel at an intermediate level.
- you have a high level of English.
Bonus points if
- you also know Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- you know Excel at a Professional level
The perks of joining CAPSiDE | NTT
- Possibility of career development within the finance area, acquiring higher levels of responsibility.
- Flexible remuneration.
- A cool workspace in our Barcelona offices.
- Salary to be assessed according to the profile to be hired.
- Being part of a dynamic environment and with excellent co-workers.
Is that you? If you think you are a perfect match, do not hesitate to apply! Please send your CV to [email protected]. We are waiting for you 😊
Information on the processing of your personal data
Data controller: CAPSiDE S.L.U., CAPSiDE UK Ltd. and CAPSiDE Training S.L.
Purposes: assessment of your profile in the course of the selection process and for future vacancies.
Legal basis: your consent or, when applicable, to comply with legal or contractual obligations.
Recipients: Our affiliates, our third party service providers, and when legally required.