UPDATE: Position filled.
Hey there! We are CAPSiDE, a highly-technical & rapidly-growing company and we’re looking for a great Full-Stack Developer. Love to code? Read on, it might be for you!
By being part of the team you will help us build our web applications and the services supporting them. You will work with multiple technologies and will be exposed to all the fields needed to develop our products: front-end, back-end, operations, UI/UX, etc.
Side by side one of the greatest SysOps & DevOps team in Europe, you will learn a lot about cloud and many more technologies. Do you want to join us?
Who are we?
At CAPSiDE we design and manage IT systems architectures for relevant companies with business-critical systems. We are partners of Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Docker and many more bleeding-edge technologies and companies.
We love Cloud, systems engineering and Big Data, but we also develop cool cloud-automation tools and many more internal tools, some of them to be open-sourced.
Our stable team keeps growing steadily and gathers the best-of-breed engineers. We have kept a great sustained growth in the last 3 years (29%, 52% and over 100% YoY) and this year looks even better! Our developers are continually improving their skills and are eager to learn new things, displaying passion for learning.
Are you our new Full-Stack Developer?
We’re looking for someone with
- understanding and experience on back-end technologies, including application servers, databases, etc.
- solid programming skills, design patterns, etc.
- good written and spoken English.
- ability to work as a team.
Bonus points if you
- are curious or experienced with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
- have experience with DDD/TDD/BDD.
- want to work on improving team agility.
- have experience programming with Modern Perl or Ruby or other dynamic languages.
- have experience with MVC frameworks like Catalyst, Rails, Django or Symfony.
- have experience with modern front-end frameworks.
- are an Open Source lover or a GitHub addict.
- enjoy the intellectual and technical challenges!
- A salary between 30k and 40k EUR (depending on your knowledge and seniority)
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies, especially cloud.
- Every Friday afternoon you’ll be able to work on projects and ideas to develop new awesome stuff
- A cool office in the centre of Barcelona (includes a desk, a comfy chair and a great computer) with the best team
- Random Nerf battles & awesome t-shirts
- We also like to keep everyone’s gaming skills up to scratch – we’ve got an arcade machine and schedule cards-role game meetups 🙂
Is that you?
If you think you are our new Full-Stack Developer, write to [email protected].
Tell him about you, your skills, your passions and background. Show him some of your code also!