Microsoft Azure is one of the most relevant public cloud platforms in the world. Here, at CAPSiDE, we are Microsoft Gold Cloud Platform Partner and, last year, we received Azure Infrastructure & Datacenter Transformation prize at Microsoft Summit 2016. Even CIO Review listed us in the 20 Most Promising Microsoft Azure Providers of 2015.
In recent years, we have been developing successful solutions for our clients on this platform. We also give free Azure workshops and webinars, besides of diverse technologies. Now we just started offering two Microsoft Azure courses: Azure Fundamentals and Azure Advanced Services.
Azure training: why is it relevant?
There is a lack of Azure training in Spain, besides of a high demand of educated professionals on Azure. With these two-day courses, you will be able to comprehend Azure’s offer and lately deploy apps on the platform. Given our recognised experience developing solutions on Microsoft Azure, we wrapped up part of our knowledge in these two courses:
- Azure Fundamentals: In this course, we will cover the basics of Microsoft Azure. You will be able to know the main benefits of Azure, its open source possibilities, its different products (Active Directory, Virtual Machines, Load Balancers, Azure Storage, Networking, deployment schemes, etc.). A training designed for everyone who wants to understand the platform, independently of your background.
- Azure Advanced Services: Another course where we continue the Azure training journey. You will see how to deploy our own apps in Azure and you will learn advanced features, such as Web Apps, API Management, Machine Learning, Big Data or containers. A training conceived for professionals who already have a little experience on Azure, or as a logical step once finished Azure Fundamentals.
Training in Microsoft Azure: When, where and who
We are giving training in Microsoft Azure in both Madrid and Barcelona, and our great teachers and evangelists Javi Moreno and Mario Arienza will drive both courses. They have detailed knowledge of the platform and they will provide you valuable insights and their own experience. They are passionate about cloud computing and teaching, so you’ll surely enjoy every class!
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals – April 24th-26th, 2017
- Microsoft Azure Advanced Services – April 27th-29th, 2017
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals – March 16th-18th, 2017
- Microsoft Azure Advanced Services – May 8th-10th, 2017