UPDATE: Position filled.
At CAPSiDE we are the architects of the digital society, and we really mean it.
- We keep our customers’ business-critical platforms up and running 24×7, meeting their projects’ scalability and performance requirements.
- Our stable team keeps growing steadily and our operations team gathers the best-of-breed engineers.
- We have kept a 35% sustained growth in the last years… and this year looks even better.
So, yeah, we will do cool things as a team that will help the company keep up with its pace! 🙂
We’re looking for someone with a rare but precious combination of great writing ability and strong curiosity in knowing and understanding lots of Systems Engineering-related technologies.
If you are passionate about technology and how things work, please submit a persuasive cover letter that explains why you are a great fit for this role.
This job is a great fit for a variety of backgrounds. You might be a Computer Science graduate who doesn’t want to write code or operate systems any longer, because you really enjoy writing and working in a cross-functional team. You might come from journalism, with a clear understanding of what a “Systems Engineering company” does, and want to challenge your great writing skills.
Or you might have a completely different background. We’re open minded.
Who are you?
- We’re looking for an enthusiastic, well-educated person with passion on getting things done.
- Resourceful and driven.
- Creative, passionate and motivated.
- Organized, forward thinking and committed.
- Are you involved in other areas or personal projects?
Tell us, because we would love to get to know your different points of view and your ideas on how to do things differently.
Was this previous brief description pretty much about how you roll?
Then we are looking for someone like you to join our team… please read on!
CAPSiDE’s Marketing Department is seeking an intern who will assist in the implementation of its marketing efforts (both online and offline) such as: events organization from scratch, online campaigns (AdWords, Twitter, e-mail, etc.) and other offline marketing actions.
You are going to work in a part-time university internship basis with a monthly retribution of 350€.
*UPDATE: We are currently looking for a full-time Marketing Assistant starting this September in Barcelona!
You will get to learn about our industry and how things work while helping our team out!
Our overarching goal is to help CAPSiDE to connect with people.
- People involved in technical, open-source, and systems engineering communities.
- People who work in companies and could be interested in our services or that will ultimately encourage positive word-of-mouth about our services.
- People who are interested in joining our team and help us to improve CAPSiDE altogether as a team.
What we’d like you to have…
- Ability and will of being constantly learning, our industry changes really fast and so we have to.
- A serious and sustained work attitude. Proven abilities to work under tight deadlines on a highly collaborative team.
- A pretty good technological background will be a plus. We would love you to be the kind of guy interested in how the Internet technologies work in the dark side and how IT systems and Cloud technologies evolve these days.
- Proven social media skills, we preferably communicate on Twitter and Linkedin. What social media tools would you use to fulfill this task and measure the outcome?
- Desired skills that will definitely be a plus though not strictly required: HTML/CSS, WordPress administration, Adobe Photoshop, public speaking and experience in organizing events.
- We are aware that you are an intern and it’s not probable that you organized professional events. So, do not hesitate to comment any kind of events you organized as previous experience: prom dinners, birthday parties, startup promotion events, parties with friends, college events, etc.
- A great level of English and Spanish both spoken and written. Catalan would be great too.
- The answer to life, the universe and everything. Yes, you’ve just read that. Do you know the answer?