Cloud, it gets complex, but we can help you define your Cloud Strategy. Here are a few questions that might be relevant to you depending on your position on your journey to the cloud.
- Do you want to understand more about Cloud? How it works technically or commercially?
- Need help working out the differences between the major providers?
- Want to have some expert assistance in reviewing your current infrastructure estate to understand how it can move to a cloud model?
On your way
- Need a hand with an issue?
- Want some validation the path you are taking is the right one?
- Need a hand as the cloud platform grows?
- Do you want to evolve your platforms to take advantage of the latest capabilities?
- Are you looking for ways to free your team to focus on new projects?
- Need to check if your platform is secure, scalable and resilient enough for your business?
If these or similar questions resonate with you, then we’d be more than happy to come in and spend a half day with you to help you with your Cloud Strategy.
We can run a free half-day workshop for you and your team who might be looking to understand more about the range of available cloud technologies and where these could be used in your business for technical, commercial and operational improvement.
We typically look to create two main outputs from such a session:
A cloud transformation framework.
A template including a business overview, stakeholder analysis (who, pain points), opportunities & solutions (to address the analysis) and a benefits map (where available cloud technologies may benefit your business)
If relevant, a statement of work for a Proof of Concept.
A document defining where a cloud technology can be trialled to address a use case identified through this process
This also includes a look into the CAPSiDE approach for translating business strategy into the enablement and execution of IT change, following our proven enterprise architecture and transformation planning methodology.
Listen, Understand, Recommend and Act
Of course, everyone’s requirements are different, so before coming in, we’d look to have a brief pre-workshop planning call to tailor the agenda that includes defining following areas:
- The business, its strategy and demands it places on the IT provision
- The technology landscape, cloud adoption status and desired outcomes
- The information security and compliance requirements applicable to the business
- The service model including organisation structure and architecture principles
- The available and applicable cloud technologies
We love meeting new people and helping organisations understand the very latest cloud technologies. If you think you’d get benefit from a free cloud strategy session, then please contact my colleague Tom.