CAPSiDE is proud to announce the new partnership with CloudFlare, the leading Internet performance and security company. The partnership enables CAPSiDE to improve its customers’ platforms security, both within the cloud and hybrid infrastructures.
CAPSiDE continues to partner with the most innovative cloud technologies to provide the best systems engineering services to the companies that demand the highest level of performance, scalability and security of their business-critical online systems.
CloudFlare acts as a proxy between website visitors and the servers that deliver it, caching content and filtering malicious traffic before it hits the server, improving your websites’ overall performance and security.
The following stats and the current examples of public success stories show the benefits of using CloudFlare’s technology in the projects and critical digital assets that require a security and performance plus.
What websites become with CloudFlare…
- Loads twice as fast, on a global CDN powered by 30 data centres.
- Protected from DDoS: Affordable and inexpensive DDoS protection and mitigation that can be deployed in a matter of minutes.
- Secured against threats: Warns visitors that have an infected computer that they should take action to rid the malware or virus. Bot and Threat.
- Protection identifies malicious threats online and stops the attacks before they ever get to your site.
- Spam Comments Protection: Uses data from its community and third party resources to reduce the number of spam comments on your site.
- Always Online™, even during network outages and maintenance.
- CloudFlare serves visitors your pages from its cache, so when a server is down, visitors can still access your site.
- Web traffic analytics: CloudFlare’s system keeps statistics on each hit, and offers special insight into search engine crawlers and threats.
The infrastructure gets…
- Improved site performance, through reduced server load. The average website or blog will load nearly twice as fast when CloudFlare has been activated.
- Bandwidth savings.
- IPv4/v6 gateway: host on one and still get traffic from the other.
Thanks to its expert team of consultant and engineers, CAPSiDE is able to recommend and implement CloudFlare’s solutions to maximise the benefits for the customer. Do not hesitate to contact CAPSiDE to see how CAPSiDE and CloudFlare can help securing and improving the delivery of your digital assets to your customers.