The Client: ByHours
ByHours.com keeps its growing dynamic and we at CAPSiDE help them to be able to focus in their business, develop and improve their online application and promote their platform worldwide. ByHours.com relies on CAPSiDE to be responsible for its business-critical IT infrastructure and be its cloud architecture partner of choice during this important phase.
We need to face our business growth and internationalization stage with the guarantee and the security that our web application perfectly responds to the high peaks of visits and users, without technical or costs problems.
CAPSiDE is keeping its promises and meeting our expectations positively.
Co-Founder & BDM @ ByHours.com
ByHours.com used to have the online platform hosted in their own physical servers, and with the constant growth in visitors and business transactions they experienced availability issues and more problems responding the traffic demand of the booking system.
Their current plan and actions focused on growth, expansion and diversification translates into high peaks of visitors (more users, mass media appearances, marketing actions, etc.), and this brought them to trust CAPSiDE as the specialist to respond to this new requirements.
- ByHours.com’s goal for 2014 is to operate in: Barcelona, Madrid, London, Frankfurt, Roma & Paris.
- This expansion is focused on cities with hub airports with a huge amount of travelers daily.
- ByHours.com forecasts a 10M€ revenue in 2014.
- The growing visibility of ByHours.com requires a systems architecture that supports the increasing volume of visits from many different markets.
- CAPSiDE designed and built an AWS-based infrastrcutre which provides the security that ByHours.com needs to face this worldwide scalability challenge.
- CAPSiDE operates 24/7 this new infrastructure with proactive continuous improvements.
What CAPSiDE did
CAPSiDE elaborated a provider selection study whose infrastructure was going to be the one hosting the application being able to respond to the real business requirements of the application that ByHours.com developed. The neutrality and independence of infrastructure provider (vendor neutral) enabled CAPSiDE to totally align with ByHours.com interests.
The CAPSiDE Engineering Team designed and deployed the systems architecture on Amazon Web Services.
After the migration of their systems to a cloud infrastructure, we at CAPSiDE have been responsible for the architecting, engineering and 24/7 operation of the new architecture.
Moreover, the engineers at CAPSiDE provide a constant work of continuous improvement of the systems that support ByHours.com to reach the best efficiency on both technological and economic terms. Thanks to it, ByHours.com is successfully facing the current high growth pace and its internationalization plans.