UPDATE: Position filled.
At CAPSiDE we design and manage IT systems architectures for relevant companies with business critical systems and develop cool & useful cloud-automation tools.
Our team keeps growing steadily with the best professionals in the IT sector. We have kept a great sustained growth during the last 3 years (29%, 52% and over 100% YoY), with a 114% billing growth rate, and 2016 looks even better!
We’re currently looking for a Business Development Manager who’s ready to face new challenges.
Do you want to join us?
This is an opportunity to learn a new sales model, specifically designed for cloud environments, while working closely with bleeding-edge technologies and the best companies in the cloud industry.
With our vendor-neutral approach, we’ve been the first AWS Training Partner in the world and the first AWS Partner in Spain recognized with MSP competency. We’ve also been recognized by Microsoft as Open Source Partner on Azure Worldwide 2015, and Partner of the Year 2015 in Datacenter Transformation.
What will you do?
Reporting to the Sales Director, the selected professional will be responsible for the creation, development and fidelization of a customer base, helping them experience in the following areas:
- Corporate Solutions for Data Center (CDC) and Internet Data Centers (IDC)
- Improved performance and scalability for both private corporate environments and public internet applications
- Demand Management systems (monitoring, life cycle management of applications, Capacity Planning, Improvement, documentation, reporting, plan development…)
- Detection and resolution of problems (troubleshooting)
- Systems Engineering, audits and design of architectures and platforms for information systems
- Solution Selling / Strategic Selling of our client IT Services
- Identifying new opportunities in existing accounts
- Providing sales support for customers requiring High performance hosting services.
- Work closely with the Management team in ongoing projects
- Take an active approach towards business development, working closely with KAM’s to set effective strategies
You will fit in if…
- 3+ years of consultative sales of technology services
- Technical Training: Computer Engineering, Telecommunications or similar background
- Desirable: Post-graduate degree in business, MBA or equivalent
- you interact and communicate with diverse groups
- you have excellent communications skills
- you are fluent in English
- you are a self-starter, independent, detail-oriented and well-organised
- have an IT business background, as the role requires interaction with product development managers and customers
- An attractive salary (fixed + variable), depending on the experience provided, plus commissions and bonuses
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies, especially cloud!
- A cool office space in the centre of Barcelona (including a desk, a comfy chair and a great computer) with the best team
- Random Nerf battles & awesome t-shirts
Is that you?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our team, please write to Hermes!