We are CAPSiDE, a highly-technical & rapidly-growing company and we’re looking for 2 great backend developers. Love to code? Read on, it might be for you!
Side by side one of the greatest SysOps & DevOps team in Europe, you will learn a lot about cloud and many more technologies.
Do you want to join us?
Who are we?
At CAPSiDE we design and manage IT systems architectures for relevant companies with business critical systems. We are partners of Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Mongo DB and many more bleeding-edge technologies and companies.
We love cloud, systems engineering and big data, but we also develop cool cloud-automation tools and many more internal tools, some of them to be open-sourced.
Our stable team keeps growing steadily and gathers the best-of-breed engineers. We have kept a great sustained growth in the last 3 years (29%, 52% and over 100% YoY) and this year looks even better! Our developers are continually improving their skills and are eager to learn new things, displaying the aptitude to change and passion for learning.
We’re looking for backend developers with
- experience programming with Modern Perl or Ruby, or PHP 5+ with frameworks like Symfony
- knowledge of relational databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL
- knowledge of decoupled and scalable systems design
- knowledge of systems administration and Linux
- good written and spoken English
- ability to work as a team
Bonus points if you
- know a little about NoSQL databases
- understand design of microservices architectures
- are curious or experienced with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure
- are an Open Source lover or a GitHub addict
- enjoy the intellectual and technical challenges… and Futurama
- A salary between 40k and 50k EUR (depending on your knowledge and seniority)
- Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies, especially cloud!
- Every friday afternoon you’ll be able to work on your projects and ideas to develop new awesome stuff
- A cool office in the centre of Barcelona (includes a desk, a comfy chair and a great computer) with the best team
- Random Nerf battles & awesome t-shirts
- We also like to keep everyone’s gaming skills up to scratch – arcade machine coming soon and cards-rolegame meetups 🙂
Is that you?
If you think you are one of our new backend developers write to [email protected].
Tell him about you, your skills, your passions and background. Show him some of your code.