AWS Cloud Training allow you to develop your Cloud competences and skills. And their official certifications help you innovate your professional career in a technical way. Would you like to get certified, but you don’t know which certification suits you best? Or maybe you just want to expand your Cloud knowledge in certain aspects? Let us give you some guidance on Amazon Web Services training and certification!
AWS offers a broad spectrum of Cloud digital technical training. Its content is created by experts on Amazon Web Services and is updated regularly so your agenda is always up to date on Cloud features. Whether you’re someone who is just starting or a Cloud specialist, AWS trainings can help you be more effective and make the most of the features the platform offers.
In this post we will see what Cloud training options are available within Amazon Web Services. And as Authorized Training Partners, CAPSiDE can help you in your AWS training!
AWS Cloud Learning Paths
Learning paths are designed to help students move forward and develop their Cloud skills in specific technical areas. These are differentiated according to function, solution area and specialty. Along with the AWS certification exams, learning paths will make the Cloud training process easier for you and to understand their functionalities.
- Cloud Practitioner: This route is intended for individuals who want to learn AWS Cloud fundamentals and best practices.
- Architect: This option is intended for solution architects, solution design engineers, and anyone who wants to learn how to design applications and systems on AWS.
- Developer: Intended for software developers who want to learn how to develop cloud applications on AWS.
- Operations: This path is intended for SysOps administrators, systems administrators, and those in DevOps roles.
- Machine Learning: Dive deep into the same machine learning (ML) curriculum used to train Amazon’s developers and data scientists!
- AWS Media Services: This path is intended for anyone who wants to learn about AWS Media Services. AWS Media Services can create professional-quality media experiences without the time, effort, or expense that are typically required to run specialized video equipment.
- Storage: This option is intended for enterprise storage engineers to learn how to architect and manage highly available solutions, with a focus on AWS storage services.
- Big Data: This option is intended for anyone who wants to learn to design and implement AWS services to derive value from data.
- Advanced Networking: Intended for anyone who wants to design and implement AWS and hybrid IT architectures at scale.
- Security: This route is intended for anyone who wants to learn processes and best practices for securing the AWS platform.
AWS Classroom Training
To follow the learning paths, there’s nothing better than a classroom course. AWS Cloud training can be carried out by an authorized partner like CAPSiDE. Our authorized trainers will teach you the best Cloud practices through an entertaining syllabus, debates and hands-on labs.
AWS offers the following face-to-face trainings:
|AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials||1 day||Basic|
|AWS Business Essentials||1 day||Basic|
|AWS Technical Essentials||1 day||Basic|
|Architecting on AWS||3 days||Intermediate|
|Advanced Architecting on AWS||3 days||Advanced|
|Architecting on AWS Accelerator||4,5 days||Advanced|
|Big Data on AWS||3 days||Intermediate|
|Running Container-Enabled Microservices on AWS||1 day||Advanced|
|Data Warehousing on AWS||3 days||Intermediate|
|Developing on AWS||3 days||Intermediate|
|Advanced Developing on AWS||3 days||Advanced|
|DevOps Engineering on AWS||3 days||Intermediate|
|Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence|
|Deep Learning on AWS||1 day||Intermediate|
|Migration and Transfer|
|Migrating to AWS||2 days||Basic|
|Secrets to Successful Cloud Transformations||1 day||Basic|
|Security, Identity and Compliance|
|Security Engineering on AWS||3 days||Intermediate|
|Building a Serverless Data Lake on AWS||1 day||Intermediate|
|Systems Operations on AWS||3 days||Intermediate|
A classroom course will allow you to solve any doubts and getting help from an instructor as you go. Also, you will have the chance to meet other attendees and share experiences of all kinds with them.
In CAPSiDE we have AWS Authorized Instructors, and we offer this type of courses in a public, private and on demand way. In addition, we can adjust to your needs in terms of training and logistics in several ways. Don’t hesitate to contact us with your AWS training plan! You can also check our AWS Cloud Training page, as well as download our full course catalog.